Anyway, I went to school this morning to update and post grades for the grading cycle. I decided I was going to relax today, study a little bit and just be before this coming week. If things weren't hard enough, I am taking my ELA test and teaching Romeo and Juliet on the same week. Yay me...not.
After work I headed to the store. My intention was to go shopping for shoes and a coat, but ended up in the kitchen section and checked out all the coffee machines. I was so close to buying one, but decided against it.
I came back to my apartment and relaxed for a few hours before having a very late, very early lunch/dinner. I had this place once, about 10 years ago. It was yummy. Hooray for trying a new place to eat!
Then went to B&N were I cruised the book isles and wished that this was actually my library and I had all these books. One can only dream. And check this out! The barista actually spelled my name correctly. Hooray number 2 of the day!
And I studied.
And bought some Romeo and Juliet essentials. You can never have enough. I actually bought the red book on the bottom left of photo. The other two, I bought over the summer. I knew we would be teaching this, so I was prepared.




No comments:
Post a Comment