Thursday, January 01, 2015

A thousand years

Today was a very laid back day. Prudence the dog and I woke up late, but was able to get in about 9 hours of sleep. That's way insane. I need to be sleeping that amount during the work week, not vacation!

This morning Prudence relaxing on top of me.


After lounging around, listening to music and reading my book, I headed out for a very late lunch.

But not before taking Prudence for a small break. It was super cold and she didn't want to get wet. She's such a delicate flower. Hehe


It's very rainy and cold and being New Years Day, had no idea if anything would be open - but let's face it, this isn't a small town, this is Fort Worth and everything is open. I drove to my favorite chicken place.

I took this photo super fast, but this was the best chicken ever. This is in the top five favorite foods for me and just a slot down from my dads delicious grilled chicken.


And to keep warm, I headed to a Starbucks near the restaurant.


Last night I went to bed a few minutes before midnight and I was ok with that. I spent some time reflecting on 2014 and what I want for 2015, things I will do differently and what I need to do to be a better person.

I should head back to the apartment, I need to bum out a bit longer. I am picking up my sister from the airport at 6 am and decide, depending on weather if I should leave home. I hear theres going to be about three inches of snow there tomorrow.


No comments: